Wednesday 11 September 2013

Neutral week #4 Blues CLues

Combining neutrals week with my design team activities again today. This one is for Child's Play challenges and the inspiration is Blues Clues. We have Blues Clues in the UK but with a different presenter. I've never been a big fan of the show and nor have my children so I struggled with this as inspiration.

I decided to go for blue colours and I thought the cloud paper ( another neutral in my book) was quite cartoony which fitted with Blue and the backgrounds in the show. The LO is about when the circus came to town in Hilversum. We drove down our street one day to find elephants and camels standing by the side of the road. We had to stop and take photos.

1 comment:

  1. The blue color is always a way to go for Blues Clues. Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete