Thursday 25 July 2013

It happens all the Time

This LO is for the sketch challenge at Sarah's cards.  The sketch is a a bit different to the LO  in that I shrunk it and then put it in the middle of the LO.

It's called " it happens all the time- feet" . The children think that I am forever taking pictures of my feet- which is a lie but when we are on holiday I do tend to take a few. However I rarely scrap them.

The photo is from our half term trip to Zeeland in the Netherlands. I took a few photos of the washed up jelly fish on the beach and then of course I needed a picture of my feet because they were in my view.


2 comments:

  1. Love how you 'shrunk' the sketch and added a frame, really effective!! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page :) Thanks for playing along with us :)

    ReplyDelete