Thursday 25 July 2013

Boardwalk










this LO is about the wooden boards that are laid out on the beaches in the Netherlands to help you get through the dunes and across the sand. I took it as we walked back to our bikes, probably with the kids complaining about what I was doing while I was doing it.

The circles with the twine on are a technique I saw on the Studio challenges blog. I punched out some circles, covered them with double sided tape and then spiralled the twine onto them.

I made this LO for the sketch over at Shimelle's site. The secondary challenge was to use a favourite patterned paper. I have three all time favourite types of paper. 1. Polka dots  2 . Wood grain 3. Ledger paper. Clearly for this one I chose the wood grain option but I think I shall make another LO using polka dots too.
scrapbooking sketch @ shimelle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment