Monday 10 June 2013

using supplies volume 2 ~#1

Ok so I thought I would challenge myself again with a limited range of supplies and see how many LOs I could get out of them. This time I chose 10 papers which are double sided which gives me more options and as many pieces of Kraft as I wanted to make the LOs. Here are my papers
And the other side of those papers
and this is the first LO I made from those papers i just went with the title on the journalling block as my title for the LO- its called Good Times. the photo is Stanley and Nancy at the football match and considering our team , Wolves, has just been relegated a photo from last season when we were still in the Championship was good times. Notice Nacy is wearing a scarf from the season before , which reads Premier Wolves, because we were relegated last year as well. lets hope for better luck next season

1 comment:

  1. Since having to turn my scrap room into a nursery I have been working with more limited supplies and it is quite liberating! Loving your use of Amy tan!

    ReplyDelete