Sunday 5 May 2013

basketball arena 2012






So I am still on the Shimelle NSD challenge trail. this is for challenge ^- scraplift yourself

the LO below is the onei am scraplifting and the one above is the one I made this morning when my husband was out on a run- it was nice to have a bit of time to scrap but meanwhile the boys decided to kick a soft ball about in the lounge and knocked everything off the mantlepiece- was that a warning not to scrap with children in the house or should I just ignore it?

Anyway the LO above is two instagram photos of the Basketball arena at the Olympic park- it was an amazing building- completely temporary and I think it has already been taken down- we had a great morning in there watching some women's basketball group matches


No comments:

Post a Comment