Monday 21 January 2013

what do you think?





I made this LO for the colour challenge at Kraft it Up. The challenge was Kraft and orange,pink,white and blue. I picked up the blue paper at the Tate Modern Gallery in London. It's their form for comments and I thought to would be great to scrap with. 
The LO is about a photmI took of Arthur in a shopping centre in France. He looked at me as if I was bonkers when I wanted to take a picture of a restaurant called Flunch. I'm struggling with the dark nights to get some good pictures hence the close up of the LO to show the look of contempt and confusion on Arthur's face. The phot of Flunch is below.




3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Karen, this is an awesome layout and such a great use of the colour palette too! Thanks for playing along with us at KIU, hope to see you again

    ReplyDelete
  2. like your title variation ...thanks for playing along at KIU

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely page and great use of the colours!..thanks so much for playing along at KIU

    ReplyDelete