Thursday 17 January 2013

medal winner

Sohere is a LO for the Sketch challenge ocer at Dutch dares- you can see the sketch below and a link to the blog- even if you don't read Dutch there is some lovely inspiration and google usually offers the option to translate anyway.
 I started following when I lived in Holland and I still like to participate

this LO is another from our trip to the Paralympics. While we were having our food one of the medal winning cyclists decided to pop in for a traet after her win with her medal on. the photo shows her with her silver medal and then one with the boys in the background.
I google her today to find out her name and while doing so I found someone else picture of her in the same spot with my daughter's hand holding the medal :)

Her name is Alyda Norbruis  from the Netherlands and she came second in the c 1-2-3 500m time trial


dutch dares

5 comments:

  1. Such a great take on the Dutch Dares sketch Karen (which we published yesterday!)I totally love this and think it's super that you scrapped about the Paralympics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great topic and I like the orange in your layout (like the tape). A sporty Dutch result. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout. And so fast. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along with us again Karen! What a great layout, love the papers and colors and such an orginal subject!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a great take on the sketch! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete