Saturday 26 January 2013

baboon kidney- I'm nuts


Had about an hour and a half to scrap this afternoon so managed a few LOs based on Shimelle's sketches and starting points. 
This one is one of the starting points. I love the random things that my kids do. This photo is Nancy in Halloween glasses with a half deflated modelling balloon strapped to her chin. She was calling it a baboons kidney based on the movie "the Pirates in an Adventure with Scientists"

So the card with I'm nuts on it was always going to work perfectly with this photo.

2 comments:

  1. I could use an "I'm nuts" card lots, how cool! I love this and that it's different from your first version. You're really rocking this starting point thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, a perfect fit! Great job again on using Shimelle's starting point!

    ReplyDelete