Thursday 17 May 2012

In my Life- Scrap it with a song


I love the song that Scrap it With a Song have for the latest challenge- IN MY Life- By the Beatles- mind you I love all Beatles songs!

My MUm loved the Beatles too and we had to chose a song for her funeral- this was nearly it,

I chose to make a LO with my Mum in ti- but its not about my Mum exactly- I chose to use the LIne- "there are Places I remember" and I used a photo which is as much about the background as my Mum.

the journalling talks about the fact that I wish I had some photos of places from my childhood- I mean photos of our house, our lounge, our kitchen, my bedroom, just them on thier own instead of being the background ( slightly blurred and not enough of it in photos of the people

Note to self- take photos of our rooms to remind the children in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment