Friday 24 February 2012

twisting round on the carousel

I thought I'd try something a bit different for the latest challenge at at Scrapping the Music- well new for me! I drew round some old large chipboard letters to make part of the title and then layered the rest of the title on top of it.

the photo itself is from last year when we went to the Open Air Museum in Arnhem for the winter opening  they have a great minter experience with skating and sledging and  a carousel- its only a year ago but Nancy looks like such a tiny little dot in the picture

5 comments:

  1. REALLY love your idea for the title! I have to try that. Nice color choices as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your title work, too! Very cool photo from the carousel!!!! I love your page. Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapping the Music this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that photo on the carousel! Your layout is gorgeous - love the layering of the trims! Thanks so much for playing along with us at STM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea, Karen, and it came out beautiful. Love the fun colors and the white space!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh Karen! I like the idea of tracing the letters, so clever! good colors and a cute photo! thanks for playing along with us as Scrapping the Music!

    ReplyDelete