Tuesday 20 December 2011

still goiong

I'm quite pleased with the fact that I am still up to date with my JYC album- the pages would not win prizes and I might not have made pages about the things Shimelle suggests- but I'm getting them done and I'm quite pleased with it all

So this is a bit of a catch up

the 16th
Nancy as a star at her Nativity and a page about what I am thankful for at Christmas

the 17th
Stanley's photo from the football
and I page about the things I have bought from Folksy this year

the 18th
Arthur playing on Stanley's dart board 
and a picture of our already started Christmas cake

the 19th

an envelope with a letter for Santa 
and NAncy in the outfit she wore for her Christmas Disco

the 20th
 the LO is about tiny surprises in the post this month
I take part in Postcrossing and these are the postcards I recieved this month with CHristmas themes as well as the two that arrived today- one from Holland and one from Finland

No comments:

Post a Comment