Thursday 15 December 2011

step into Christmas

 aren't they gorgeous? these are some of the baubles from my tree this year- tipped into a box so the children could easily get to them

This is the photo that I used for my Lo for Scrap it with a song- the challenge now is to make a LO using your favourite Christmas song- I love Christmas songs- love love love them and there is a long list of my faves.....

TOP five

Pogues- Fairytale of New York
Slade- So here it is Merry Christmas
Wizzard- I wish it could be Christmas everyday
Elton John - Step into Christmas ( also covered by the Wedding Present- one of my favourite bands when I was young)
Band Aid-do they know its Christmas

well I thought about these and guessed ( maybe someone can tell me ) that most of these were UK bands that didn't make it in the US and therefore a lot of Scrappers would have no idea of what they were so I decided to make a LO with lyrics from Step into Christmas because surely everyone knows Elton John!

Here it is
I tried to pick out colours from the photo- I used a Christmas label that I bought in WHSmith for the word CHristmas

1 comment:

  1. such a beautiful photo. love all the colors. I bet your tree is wonderful. Great layout to showcase all those pretty bulbs. I'm gonna check out those bands you mentioned. I love Christmas music too. I downloaded a couple new albums this year that I really like. Winter Moon, by Mindy Gledhill and a Very She and Him Christmas, by She and Him.
    Merry Christmas!!!! only a few more days. =)

    ReplyDelete