Thursday 1 December 2011

sparkle at the molineux


here is my submission for the December challenge at Scrapbookers Anonymous- the challenge is a great Christmas challenge - you need to use  tags and glitter- perfect for this gift giving season

Glitter is not my thing but I do have some glitter thickers so I used those- I used my tag punch to create some embellishments

The Photos are from Nancy's first trip to the Molineux- if you don't know Molineux is the home ground for the Wolves ( and if you don't know who they are they are Wolverhampton Wanderers and the play football in the English Premier League- well at the moment)

She wasn't really happy- when the opposition scored- she cried and when they went 2-0 ahead she decided to start making up her own score. i think she decided Wolves won 1800-0 ( the real score was 2-2)

1 comment:

  1. Come on you Wolves !!!!! That's our team, my girls had season tickets for years. Fab LO, love the glitter letters, gorgeous colour.xxx

    ReplyDelete