Monday 14 November 2011

getting started

this weekend Shimelle had a Christmas craft weekend- to help us all get ready with cards and ready for Journal Your Christmas if you happen to be getting involved

Last year I won a class pass for the class on the day it started so I was nowhere near ready for it- In fact I only finished it  yesterday- I put a concerted effort to get something down for every day even if it wasn't what I really wanted- at least its done ( well as done as its gonna be- I went back through my photos and found I didn't take any photos on the 28th and 29th so I had no idea what we did!)

Anyway this year I shall be prepared- well vaguely

I've chosen to use a 6x12 American crafts album

and yesterday I cut down some photo protectors to go in between the 6X12 page protectors ( I had some for 12x12 albums so I cut them in half)
I thought this would give me the flexibility to add some 4x6 photos or journalling and I could put three pages on one or use the three spaces for one day- we'll see how it goes




I also ordered some papers from AC so hopefully by the end of the week I'll be able to cut some papers down to size ready and make my page numbers!


No comments:

Post a Comment