Thursday 10 November 2011

colour challenge


This is what I put together for the Crate Paper Colour Challenge- this month the colours are, pink, orange and blue

I used some of the many photos I took of odd details in Amsterdam, walls, graffiti , posters etc
 these three went well with the colour scheme- I thought
I added some Crate chipboard in matching colours
 
I also came up with this but I'm not so happy with the LO
the photo is Nancy dressed as a real medieval princess- in a hairnet, and wimple- literally pinned in
she wasn't impressed- she wanted pink and pointy- if you know what I mean!



2 comments:

  1. LOL, I know what you mean by pink and pointy... we have one of those hats :). What cool pictures and love the bright colors in the first layout. Love the little castle and the banner on the second.

    ReplyDelete