Tuesday 22 November 2011

the aliens have landed

this is my take on the latest Dutch Dares sketch- I've used some photos from Utrecht- just round the corner from our friend's apartment is this fabulous sculpture - its on a building known as the inkpot. I can't remember who it's by but I did write it on my LO

I feel really glad about the bad  photo but I've just started back to work this week full time for the first time in nine years and at the moment I go to work in the dark and come home in the dark. I thought if I leave this photo to take until the weekend i'll forget and be too late. So here it is



the sketch

2 comments:

  1. How cool is this! Love the subject, the title and how you played with different photo sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great title, great lo! thanks for joining the dutch dares!

    ReplyDelete