Friday 14 October 2011

inspired by chocolate

Using my Counterfeit kit again for their latest challenge- this time because its that Halloween time of year the challenge is to use candy to inspire the LO-


Now my favourite chocolate is Cadbury's Dairy Milk and as you can see its purple
thankfully there was one piece of purple paper in my kit- well actually it was the reverse side that was purple- so i gutted the middle of the paper, used the reverse side as a background, matted the middle onto some white card so I had both sides visible on the LO


I added the teal for a pop of a different colour and used some silver letters to remind me of the silver paper its wrapped in

5 comments:

  1. ah, a Cadbury girl after my own heart! I've done a few Cadbury purple layouts over the years but went a different direction this time with my Cadbury fixation! I love to hear that you gutted the middle of your paper - I do that all the time too! This is such a lovely layout - love the way the prompt took you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title - and the fact that you used silver letters for the foil too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just perfect for the challenge - nicely done.

    ReplyDelete