Saturday 1 October 2011

die cuts

the latest challenge  at Scrapbookers Anonymous is live and it turned out to be a bit more of a challenge  than I expected when I first saw it
the challenge is to use up some die cuts - whether its a die cutting machine or pre printed die cut sheets.
the problem is I don't have a die cutting machine but I do have box marked die cuts ( or I did before I moved house and decided to get rid of it!) 

So for this month's challenge I had to dig deep and find two sheets of Basic Grey die cuts that I had hidden away in my stash
This is what I rustled up

the card

A very simple Lo using one die cut tree and a misted tree through the gap that was left- I went with kraft and blue to reflect the colours in the photo- its a view of Como from the funicular that runs up the mountain

But then I panicked as little and thought there was enough die cuts on the LO so I rustled up this- which only has three on- I used four 3x3 squares- matted a punched circle on top and then added the die cuts on top
its called leaf fall- 

No comments:

Post a Comment