Thursday 15 September 2011

Fix you

Things went a little pear shaped  with Scrap it with a Song and my posting over the summer so I am reposting this now- (in case you have already seen it) and I'm also taking the opportunity to tell you that Scrap it With a Song is looking for a new design team- you have until 20th September to send in your submissions if you are interested- go and have a look at the challenge and the design team entry HERE

The latest challenge from Scrap it with a song is FIx You by Cold Play- I started this LO by playing about with bits of scrap paper on my desk- - I had a section that I had punched out of some strips of paper for another LO so I stuck that on as well- then I found the check cream paper and matted it onto the spots paper from Echo Park

finally I added the flair and the ampersand paper to add a bit of different colour to the LO- follow the link at the side to go and see what the other girls have produced

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! love this....fabulous and fun.... hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures! Love the title!

    ReplyDelete