Monday 18 July 2011

Shimelle

As per usual here is my effort for the Shimelle sketch of the week

Its called Queen of the stilts and its Nancy at our street party last year- you will see these pictures again soon ( in B&W) but i can't resist scrapping things over

I'm happy with the LO but I kind of wish i hadn't covered up so much of the Echo Park paper I used in the background- thankfully I have a second sheet- so mental note next time don't cover up the paper!

And a close up of the flower ( tutorial coming soon)
and the sketch

scrapbooking sketch and page ideas

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, how cute is this! Love the flower! I'm looking forward to the tutorial!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving so many of the Shimelle inspired sketches this week. This one I love for it's simplicity - yet it still has massive impact. Excellent :)

    ReplyDelete