Monday 11 July 2011

regrets?

the challenge over at Journalling Junkie this time is about regrets-things you wish you'd never done or decisions you wish you could change

Well I have sat down to make this LO about ten times over the last few weeks and I just couldn't think of anything I regretted- there are things I wish were different but I never decided on them - so not fitting in with the challenge- in the end i made this
Journalling reads

I don't want to feel, when we go back to the UK in the summer, that i never made the most of living in Holland- so I go out- I go to Amsterdam sometimes just to take pictures of walls and things- so I don't feel like I missed thee best opportunity in my life- July 2011

the photo is indeed a picture of a wall in Amsterdam that I took last week on my very last solo trip ;(

1 comment:

  1. Wow, very touching layout Karen! Love the paint splatter and how you did the title. And what a great picture!!!

    ReplyDelete