Friday 17 June 2011

Three- is the magic number- not two

Stuck Sketch
If you look carefully ( very carefully) at the bottom of the orange tag at the bottom of the picture- right where the heart is - it says *not two- not sure why but it inspired my title of "three" both for the LO and the blog post
I used this photo because I was playing around with editing on the computer- I was quite pleased with how the photo turned out
the sketch


Counterfeit kit- sketch- there's an extra challenge at Counterfeit kit this month- a sketch - I decided to use the sketch for another wedding LO- these are various scenes from the wedding ceremony
And a repeat of yesterday

I made a LO yesterday, about Nancy as bridesmaid, that I loved but I really wanted it to go in the album for my sister- so today I made a copy- not an exact one as I only had one sheet of the paper I used - but near enough- I used a different dress for my Betsy McCall-

5 comments:

  1. really cute layout.. love that cut out. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts - all of them. I particularly like "three." You did a good job altering the photo - really makes it very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute layouts! Love the music papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous layouts, love the top one.

    ReplyDelete