Wednesday 8 June 2011

Crate Paper Wedding Challenge

Over at the Crate Paper blog they are having a wedding week. They have three challenges and I am entering two of them

Challenge 1- DIY wedding

My Sister is getting married on Saturday and I made the favours for her- these tags are set to go on seed packets - hence the label - plant me

I delivered 100 of these to my sister a couple of weeks ago so I made two more using Crate paper for the challenge

The originals are made from American Crafts botanique paper - mainly because they had a paper called Gladys- mine Nan's name - she died nearly seven years ago so its a way to have her at the wedding

Challenge 2- capture the day

the challenge deadline is JUne the 11th- the very day of my Sister's wedding- so scuppering my chances of scrapping her wedding- so I went retro- back to 1977 when I was a bridesmaid age three.

i went with a retro colour scheme of brown and yellow to go with my faded photos

Oh and I'm the chubby bridesmaid on the left

No comments:

Post a Comment