Friday 13 May 2011

Saved! So Thank You

I'm sure we've all been frustrated one way or another today with blogger. Yesterday my whole blog disappeared see here and when it came back on today two of my posts had disappeared- I thought i could cobble something together and rewrite them but then someone came to my rescue! Julie-Ann Shahin found my posts in Goolge reader and offered to send them to me! How kind was that! I'm so greatful
You can find her blog Here

For Shimelle's latest sketch- I used some bit from a digital Echo Park For the Record kit, some washi tape and a few little embellishments- the title is Happiness is where you find it


the sketch

scrapbooking sketch and page ideas

For Scrap the Girls

The challenge this week at Scrap the Girls was to scrap a female that was important to you _ I was planning on doing one about my MUm or my Nan but as I started layering up the bits on this LO I realised that this picture of my Great Grandmother was the perfect fit- maybe it doesn't count for the challenge anymore but I still love what I've created. She looks great in this photo really glammed up for the portrait I think!
I think I shall use this one for Shimelle's NSD challenge - to use patterned paper as a background

6 comments:

  1. Yes, so glad that blogger is back! I didn't lose any posts, just some comments. Love those pics of Nancy and the daisys and those cut flowers down the left are fab! the layout of your Grandma is very great1 Love the different papers and the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a frustrating day with blogger, I lost comments and a post but my post has just appeared again.
    Love your 2 LO's,gorgeous photo of Nancy.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy blogger is back too. I didn't loose any posts that I know of. those great pictures on there and I'll have to keep my eye open for more EP digital. looks fantastic. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layouts! Love your layering on the STG one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. popping over from Shimelles - great photos for the layout and I like your use of washi tape

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was too scared to look at my own blog when I heard Blogger was down LOL I'm glad yours is all repaired :)
    These are gorgeous LOs! I love the pic of your great nan!

    ReplyDelete