Sunday 3 April 2011

Sketch City

Get Your Sketch On
When I saw this sketch I was immediately struck by the fact they had used a map style paper as the background to the LO- I also thought how am I going to make a Lo with a round photo on it- So I changed it round a bit- small photos instead of pieces of paper and a stamped clock in the middle instead of the circle photo ( although the clock is rather hidden)

It's called "a moment"
236/365
here is the sketch
a



237/365
I used the same map paper on this- years ago (I'm talking about 18 years ago when i was a student) I bought a paper pad made out of unused bits of Ordnance Survey maps- I liked it too much to use it but now its coming into its own as a scrapbooking item.

I took this photo of Stanley and Nancy at the botanical Gardens last weekend- I think it looks great layered up with the strips of green and yellow paper
And the sketch



This is A LO with photos from way back when- they must be from about 1978 - I love the fact that Mum took a series of photos of us on the slide without the benefit of a digital camera she managed a nice little story of us playing

I have vivid memories of that slide- It was second hand when we got it and it gave you splinters in your legs if you weren't careful but we loved it
238/365
And the sketch

Sk231

4 comments:

  1. Great layouts, especially the Sketchy Thursdays one!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all these. i love your sketchy thursdays and the colors you used. awesome. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages Karen.
    Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are AMAZING! I loveeeeeeeeee all of these! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete