Sunday 24 April 2011

Quick this week- but I still cheated!

This week I'm a bit more organised with my LO for Sketchy Thursday but i still don't have any kraft card so this LO is also just posing on this paper until I get some I can stick it down on! ( this paper is a printed kraft that I don't want to use up by sticking stuff on the back!)

Last weekend my husband took part in a 10km race here in Hilversum- we were waiting by the 8km mark and Nancy wasn't very happy about all the waiting- she was crawling round on the floor, sitting on the road, dropping things down drains, running round in circles- anything to make it difficult to keep an eye on her and her brothers. I made this LO using some of the photos I took of her sitting waiting- its called "bored waiting"

this is the sketch
4.21 sketch challenge

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE those photos! Such great angles! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuteeeeeeeeeeee title and photos!! LOVE IT! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page. I love that Sassafras paper.
    Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that heart paper. Great page!

    ReplyDelete