Sunday 3 April 2011

More sketches

Stuck Sketches
I loved the way the sketch for Stuck Sketches could be shrunk down to leave some nice white space on the page- I used up and old photo that I scanned in on this LO- my parents , sister and me in about 1977. I used an October Afternoon tv sticker as embellishment because it reminded me of our family television from that time
243/365And the sketch


Show us your Stuff asks you to use something hand made on your LO- this time in conjunction with a sketch- I added a stamp I bought from etsy because i wasn't sure if my die cut shapes counted- thee small brackety shape was hand cut by me - I do this a lot make a die cut shape out of card- i was thinking of telling people how to do it but I'm not sure if' it's too obvious? Anyway the Lo is some old photos of Arthur rolling in the leaves- i had them out on my desk trying to decide what to use for another challenge I made
244/365
and the sketch

2 comments:

  1. I love that you have used the map paper awesome thanks fo r playing along at Show us your stuff this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. Thanks for playing along at SUYS!!

    ReplyDelete