Sunday 3 April 2011

I'm standing here until you make me move!

Isn't that the perfect title for a LO about a child in a strop? well its a line in the song for the latest challenge from Scrapping the Music

The lyric was just so perfect and I have loads of pictures of my children laying on the floor refusing to move- i think they will be great to embarrass them with when they are older!

If you can't see it's Nancy refusing to leave the train museum last year. I added an old cigarette cards with a train on as an apt finishing touch.
242/365

3 comments:

  1. Mooie layout! Hahaha, super dat je er foto's van hebt gemaakt... :))
    Spoorwegmuseum Utrecht?

    Greetz,
    Her

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soooooooooo love love love love this Karen! I loveeeeeeeeee the photos and the design!! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Scrapping the Music! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect!!!! i don't have photos but i certainly have memories of similar situations! love your LO and your jumbo size "here"!

    ReplyDelete