Saturday 2 April 2011

Home

There was a sketch for inspiration over on the October Afternoon blog this week- I am desperately waiting for the new lines to appear over here but until they do I'll have to make do with some of the old lines- I used mostly Modern Homemaker on this but there are a few other bits in there as well- This ws one of those sketches/Los that make me regret not buying loads of embellishments- I usually buy mostly paper and then used the paper to embellish

this was the sketch

OA Sketch March 31

4 comments:

  1. this is really cute!!! i wish I had that modern homemaker line.. love how you interpreted the sketch. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Such cute paper and what a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! You did a wonderful job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete