Sunday 6 March 2011

playing with my new stamps

Finally managed to get my trip to Amsterdam on Friday- and it was quite successful-
- Picasso exhibition at the Van Gogh Museum
- the jumper my husband wanted 50% off
- and some new hero art bike stamps
So today I finally had time to use them while the boys were at the football match ( yesterday Arthur and Nancy shared a birthday party)

This first LO is a scraplift of someone called cookielover at two peas- hers is so much more detailed but I like mine
I need a good photo of my three to make into a canvas print so this morning I attempted a photo shoot in the garden- 8 photos later we were cold and nowhere nearer a good photo but I did get a LO out of all the failures!( The new stamp is on the first tag) 164/365

On the second LO I used the bike stamp to make a patterned paper ( well I tried) I love bike patterned paper- so I though these stamps would give me loads of options

The photos and embellishments are focused on the corner of the page because the first stamp was a bit of a disaster and I wanted to cover it up

Now I need a good white ink pad so I can make some other sheets of paper 163/365

And why not go over to Scrapbookers Anonymous and join in the March challenge- use up your flower stash- use at least seven flowers on your LO - go on the link is at the side-

4 comments:

  1. How fun Karen! I love how you stamped your own paper for the layout.. brilliant :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that tag layout over at Two Peas and printed it out to take down to my scrap room and scraplift it! Love your layout, great colors and use of the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea with the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the LO with all the tags! The pictures of the kids are great! Also love that stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete