Wednesday 16 March 2011

flowers 1

One of the things I find hardest to do in scrapbooking is using just one line from one manufacturer for a page- I look at other peoples LOs and they look great using one whole line for everything on the page- I try it and it looks bland to me probably because everything tones in together.

So when I came across the Cosmo Cricket challenge, that asks you to use some handmade flowers on your page , I wondered how I was going to manage- my way round my dilemma was to use bits from loads of different COsmo Cricket LInes on my LO

So on here there is some
1. Jolly by Golly
2. the boyfriend
3. de lovely
4.pixielicious
and some Material Girl

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I wish I was better at mixing manufacturers and not always sticking to one paper line!

    ReplyDelete