Tuesday 1 February 2011

A touch of the Galileos!

I'm entering this LO in the latest challenge at Artastic

It's called "note to self" ( but I think it should be subtitled a "touch of the Galileos" as I have the look of Queen from Bohemian Rhapsody)

I have all the criteria that Shazza has listed for the challenge

1.Its about me
2. there are wings ( butterflies)
and 3. there are three of the same picture all taken in the bathroom mirror this morning!

That lovely lace frame is from a kids activity book I got free in the supermarket and then stole from my daughter!
95/365

I didn't really have an idea behind the LO before I started so I stuck some little punched tags behind the photos for messages one reads- don't take pictures in the bathroom mirror!

This is the Inspiration picture

1 comment:

  1. LOL at the Bohemian Rhapsody reference! Great idea for a layout!!!

    ReplyDelete