Monday 17 January 2011

scrap it with a song- born to fly


13/365
This is for the latest challenge at Scrap it With a Song- the song Born to Fly contains the lyric "places I'd like to see" so that what.t I went with.
My printer is out of ink so to get the pictures I ended up taking a picture of my computer screen and printing it out on my new Polaroid Pogo. it kind of adds to the dream idea I hope.
Around the map paper is a list of some of the places I want to go including
New York
The Great Wall of China
Chicago
Texel
Las Vegas
Berlin
The 2012 Olympics in London
Moscow
St Petersberg
Yosemite
and so on

Where would you like to go?

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea for a layout! I'd really like to go to the UK someday. I've only been out of the states once and that was to Bulgaria to meet my husband on his military leave years ago... not exactly a tourist spot.

    ReplyDelete