Monday 17 January 2011

Counterfeit kit

Thanks to Sue I found another challenge site- this one is a little different- Its called Counterfeit kit and it challenges you to copy a kit from your stash and then work with it

My (small) kit is below and the first challenge was to go back to school and take a class ( from the many out there) and then make a LO

My LO is for the Two Peas products you love class- use border stickers- why I chose this when I have hardly any border stickers I don't know but i found a couple and layered them over the doily-

This Lo is my 1983 class photo and The journalling on the tag is about the register we had to take in the morning- Mrs Rally didn't call the register she just got us to call out a number- in register order which was from oldest to youngest in the year- I was number 6

38/365



7 comments:

  1. I have got to create my own Counterfeit Kit! Great layout - love the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The colors in your kit are great! I really love the tickets!

    **Bethany**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout. The little embellishment cluster with the tickets is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect kit for your class photo. And I too love the cluster of tickets, doily, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect for a class photo! and seriously...you have done 38 layouts this year already!!! (isn't that the counter on the side?) You go, girl!!!
    *meridy*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout and mini kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love you kit and the layout that you did with it. The colors are really pretty together.

    ReplyDelete