Wednesday 1 December 2010

Guest designer- Dutch Dares and another challenge

The" snow is falling, all around me, children playing having fun" ( recognise that lyric?) and I am tearing my hair out in a panic about having to drive to school in the snow.

Anyway the weather has led me to some wintery LOs recently. The photos on both of these Los were taken on a very snowy trip to the zoo and show Stanley throwing the snow about and making showers for himself

This one is for HMITM

the challenge was a winter/ Christmas LO
1 heart
4 tags
12 buttons
it's called Silly season but the title is tiny at the bottom of the blue strip of paper
This one is my guest designer spot at Dutch Dares
the challenge is overvloed or abundance ( but I went with too much). Any snow is too much for me, but last year the snow just went on and on for weeks. So I made a LO about that instead of the abundance of the season

1 comment:

  1. Both layouts are lovely! Such snowy fun! Wonderful to play in, but not so fun to drive in, as you wrote. Great job on the HMITM challenge. I love the blue buttons and the design of the layout. Thanks so much for playing!!

    ReplyDelete