Saturday 16 October 2010

So Exciting


Did anyone notice the little button appear on the blog yesterday? No ? Well it took me hours to get it there in my woolly headed ill state of mind. I have had no time to get excited about my news because I have spent the week on the sofa under a blanket having children shout at me to get them a drink.

Anyway the big news is....

I AM ON THE DESIGN TEAM FOR SCRAPBOOKERS ANONYMOUS. hOORAY. ( YES i AM SHOUTING. NO I DIDN'T HIT CAPS LOCK BY MISTAKE)

anyway their aim is for people to use up their stuff, admit they have too much, accept it and use it up. Once a month they will have a new challenge ( on the 1st) and challenge you in various ways to use up your old stuff.

The current challenge is to use up some old paper, as old as possible, at least three different kinds from three different manufacturers. Anyway I had a go at this challenge before I knew I was on the team ( see post- one with old paper). I also made a couple of pages for the DT challenge itself which was to use the old paper but with a sketch thrown in as well

Here are my efforts....




6 comments:

  1. Congrats Karen, love the two LO's you've done for the October challenge. Can't wait to see what you do with the upcoming challenges. Glad to be on the same team !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layouts and the colors you used, especially the winter one. Congratulations! Looking forward to being on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen! Glad you're feeling better!!! I love both of these layouts. My fave is the blue one. Love the yellow on it and how you punched the ends of the different blue sheets. Also love the colors in the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are feeling better Karen. We loved your layouts and can't wait to see what you create for the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors in the winter page. Might have to give that one a try :) Congrats on making the DT. So excited to be working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layouts...they are simply beautiful...
    Congratulations! Looking forward to being on the team with you!

    ReplyDelete