Tuesday 5 October 2010

LOs about HOme

There are two LOs here because I don't think it's fair to make one LO and submit for lots of challenges

Studio Challenges has the challenge of home and I chose to use this photo of our house from the garden at night with all its imperfections on show, washing, dinner left on the table etc...

which brings me to the second LO which is for Scrap it with a song. The line I chose was "Through the Darkness there is light" which would have been good for the photo on the first LO but what came to mind first was the Wolves. The Wolves motto is "Out of Darkness cometh light" so I scrapped a LO about Stanley's trip to the Wolves at home at the Molineux which turned into an impromptu tour. The photo shows him walking out of the tunnel with the aforementioned motto.






4 comments:

  1. These are both awesome!!! Thanks for playing along with scrap it with a song :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you! 2 layouts!!! Not an overachiever are ya??? LOL j/k!!! I love em both but particulairly the first one...I dunno if those are doodle houses or you stamped them but they are adorable!! Thanks for playing with us at Scrap It With A Song this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both layouts! I really like the first one, but think it's due to the home embellishments! :) Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap it With a Song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pages, especially how you journaled on the first one. Great takes on the challenge - thanks for playing along at The Studio!

    ReplyDelete