Tuesday 5 October 2010

The Green Green Grass of home

This is what our garden looks like, bald tired covered in leaves and footballs. I tried to do a LO about it for How Much is Too Much but my printer is bad so....I tried the LO with two photos.
I wanted to use the image above but it wasn't really a good colour and in the end I preferred the picture of the children playing. Nancy is fixing her bike and the boys are playing football, the colours work better with this photo but I thought I'd show how the LO could have looked and how the grass does look
The reject
The HMITM challenge was to cover all the senses with

touch - use textured paper ( dotted Swiss)

sight - use your favorite patterned paper in your stash ( Thrift shop October Afternoon)

smell - use something on your page that, if real, would have a smell (e.g, flowers, cupcake accents, etc.)- the pear or the mushrooms

taste - use food-related embellishments or paper- the mushrooms or the pear

sound - use song-title or song lyrics somewhere on your page- The Green Green Grass of Home

the sixth sense - take this quiz and let it inspire your journalling (hmm. I took the test but I'm not sure it told me much, I don't have posters on my bedroom wall anymore and my favourite night out (a restaurant) wasn't an option


No comments:

Post a Comment