Friday 22 October 2010

A few before I go on holiday

I know some of you don't believe how quickly I scrap but I really am fast. I got home from taking Nancy to playgroup at quarter to nine this morning and I am now sitting at the computer at 11 am having made five LOs , photographed them and uploaded them. Yes really.

Here the are ( for various challenges)

American Crafts - one for a boy ( I am getting ahead of myself and guessing this fits the criteria but we go away tomorrow for a week and i wanted to enter the challenge)

There are American crafts papers here from the Dear Lizzy spring and Christmas collections, City park and a remarks journalling spot as well as thickers
This is for the Design dollies hearts challenge. I bought this badge to use on a LO of Nancy but I didn't want it to be overshadowed by too much paper so I thought this worked. The badge reads " and though she be but little she is fierce" It is a line from Shakespeare which sums up her look in this picture
One for \scrap it with a song- Born to be wild Arthur is dressed as a wolf. I love the striped socks sticking out of the end!
I know I said I don't like one LO for two challenges but again it is a sketch and another challenge. This is for Sketchy Thursday ( see below) and Scrapping the Music the song this week is "Bubbly" I took the line " you make me smile"

And finally sketch for Pencil Lines
using this sketch
Sketch25

And to show you the lengths I go to this is where I was taking photos yesterday. The sun had left the garden and inside all I could get was subdued colours so I went out to the middle of the road and crouched on the central reservation in the mud!


13 comments:

  1. wow, you are fast. those are some great layouts. I love how simple and fabulous that design dollies one is. have fun on your vacation. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly!!! You are a speedy scrapper! The layouts are fabulous but I absolutely love the My Boy layout. It's just so cool. My next fave is the black and white photo with the hearts. So simple but so complete!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is fast but those are wonderful layouts! Love your colors and especially those adorable hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow super fast !!!! Great LO's love the one with the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the colored hearts! Thanks for playing along with the Dollies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made some great layouts! Love your little boy as a wolf! Too cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap it With a Song!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cuuuuute! love these! Thanks for playing along at Scrap It With a Song.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I'm totally impressed by how fast you scrap. I'm s-l-o-w ~ I fluff around and shuffle papers and change my mind a lot... LOL.
    Your layouts are gorgeous. Thanks for joining in the hearts challenge at Design Dollies - I love all the negative space and the rainbow effect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow... these are really great!! I especially love the "Funny" one and the one with the hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you are really fast at scrapping, I'm so not ;)
    Love your layouts!That one for Sketchy Thursdays and Scrapping The Music is so cute, loving the colors and the clean design!
    Thanks so much for playing along with both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I need a morning like that! And you're so brave to be photographing your layouts there! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! You have been busy!! I love love love love all of these!! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Scrapping the Music and Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all great, I especially love the pic of your little cutie:) Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!

    ReplyDelete