Monday 11 October 2010

the creative type


The challenge was to make a LO about someone inspirational in your life, well had to be my Mum. I printed off a few small images of her and then write a list underneath of words that remind me of her. you might notice it says taker in of waifs and strays, well the dog in the top photo was one of those waifs and strays that ended up eating a car ( well the inside of it). My Mum would also take in various of my sisters friends, let them stay for weeks and drive them to the motorway so they could hitch hike. If she ever disapproved she never seemed to show it. I want to be like her. I think I need to add a few other words 0n there like open or open minded. I wish she was still here

1 comment:

  1. Love your layout Karen-love the type, and the photos-a lovely tribute to your mum

    ReplyDelete