Friday 24 September 2010

one using sketches ( lots of them)

I am trying to use some sketches for ideas at the moment and failing i fear. I am not good if the sketch wants small photos, or large ones or many photos. My printer is too poor to make prints so I am limited to my 6x4 truprint photos.

And if anyone wonders how I can be so quick, or make so many, I try not to spend more than half an hour on a LO. if I'm making paper flowers it might take longer but otherwise 30 mins max..

So here are my efforts....

1. Sketchy Thursday
For this one I used only half of the sketch and flipped it. I thought the Nemo tickets would so instead of small photos

9.23 sketch challenge
2, Studio Calico Sunday sketch

Again no small photos so the paint sample has to stand in for them ( I love the names on this paint chip, they are all herbs and the names are in Dutch and French because the DIY store they are from is in Holland and Belgium) Oh and because it was not 12x12 I just stuck the shape onto a 12x12 background

3. Stuck sketches

Again one photo instead of three small ones but i like the paper at the edge of the photos

4. Pencil Lines

Oh this getting boring, still no small photos ( see my other posts for what happens when I print myself) but i loved the bright colours of the photo. I have used some Christmas papers on here from Cosmo Cricket last year ( inspired by a challenge from earlier in the week)

Sk205

5. Dutch Dares

I love these paper spiral flowers and the made a good border for the sketch

9 comments:

  1. Thaks for playing with the DD sketch and you are really quick! I love the sequence of flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow I love all of these pages. I love the little flowers on the fall page and the colours of the blast of colour page. You have a great eye for design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great take on the sketch, thanks for playing along with us !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have been busy! Love your take on the sketch! The flowers are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your use of colors is VERY inspiring!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO's. Looks like you've been really busy.
    Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love all of these!!! WOW WOW WOW!! You have been busy!! LOVING the little photos on your Sketchy Thursdays one!! Thanks sooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. sketchtastic! thanks for joining us over at pencil lines, do submit to the readers gallery
    pencillinesketches@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for polaying along with the Dutch Dare sketch Karen, love the flowers and ALL your other stuff!

    ReplyDelete