Tuesday 7 September 2010

Another school page

Day 1
My first day of school wasn't in September. I started at the beginning of term after Christmas and to top it all off it was my fifth birthday. I remember opening my weeble playground and then being devastated that I couldn't play with it as I had to go to school. I remember having this photo taken and Mum laughing because Paula was looking through the window. But for the life of me I can't remember the snow. How Strange. ( Oh and by the way the photo wasn't as bad as this. I scanned it in and sent it for processing but the crop was wrong, I need to order a replacement but can't in time for this challenge
Supplies- American crafts I do paper, Letterbox ribbon and Dear Lizzy paper. Oh and i love paint swatches and the butterfly looks a bit strange because it is a mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment