Sunday 15 August 2010

The one with even more layouts for Shimelle

I think I have managed to complete nearly every challenge for Shimelle ( I scrap quickly) apart from the digital element one, I don't do digital and my printer hasn't worked for months...

Anyway here is a quick run down of what I did

One using stamps

One with journalling round the edge, there is journalling round the outside and the outside of the mount. I love this waterproof jacket, it cost me 20p in Sainsburys and I thought it might be too small but it lasted Arthur for two years.
The one with Quadrents
The one with what was left on the desk
The one with one Supplier

I chose October Afternoon and on the anniversary of VJ day I thought it would be nice to do my Grandfather who fought in Burma and was a prisoner there, the number was his army number


the one with an embellishment


the one With a list

the list is...
1.the road works outside my house
2.my son's loud voice3.
my three day headache
4. 2 broken cameras
5. 1 br0ken printer
6. the visit of my in-laws next week
7. Fruit flies
8. the freezer door not shutting
9. the DIY haircut my daughter gave herself
seven weeks summer holiday

One with Pin Wheels

I wanted a vintage feel for this LO of my sister
The Sunday sketch

A black and white photo

6 comments:

  1. Wow! These pages are really great! Good work and so quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by my blog....i couldn't resist having a peek at yours. Fantastic layouts, love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you were super busy over the weekend. Love that cloud LO especially...I'm a little obsessed wtih them at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww! These are ALL AWESOME Karen!!! Thanks for sharing your FAVE LO with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all!
    Thanks for sharing your fave one with us at Fave THings!

    ReplyDelete