Wednesday 4 August 2010

the one with buttons

Every week I have a go at the challenge over on the American Crafts blog, this week it was to use buttons and two American crafts products. I love using buttons on layouts but I never seem to make a statement with them, still as ever I was pleased with my efforts, there are three small flower shaped buttons at the top and at the bottom there is a button threaded onto the string that is wrapped round the flower, go on look closely.
Supplies, American crafts ribbon x2, letterbox paper, thickers, dear Lizzy thickers shapes, and some of the valentines paper

I suppose I need to add the title... "sew much more than a blurred photo" My Mum made me the costume for a fancy dress competition at our village summer fair. My Mum is no longer with us so it's a reminder that she filled the things she did with love, even when nagged into doing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment