Monday 16 August 2010

If the weekend wasn't enough



I wanted to finish off a few more LOs before I have to tidy (and I mean tidy ) the room for the visit of my in-laws.

The first picture is of Nancy's new haircut (for anyone who has seen my other posts) she did it herself. It doesn't look too bad but she has a bit of a mullet now.
This is for Shimelle's final photo challenge HOME

It's Nancy on the floor by the sofa
Now to some LOs

one for Color Combos Galore. I try ro keep up but I will miss out next week while we are away.
An this one is for the Color Room. It asks" Why do My self-portraits always make me look like robot Girl? I think it is the arm holding the camera away from my body.
And finally one inspired by the Effer Dares. It was a challenge about postal art. I have just started Postcrossing and it is about the excitement of receiving unexpected mail from anywhere in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment