Friday 9 July 2010

the one where I overheat



It is very very hot here, over 32 degrees and set to be like it for a few more days yet. Anyway i've kind of been inspired to make some summer pages for all the challenge blogs.
the first one is my wish for summer ( and color combos galore #150) I would love to spend the summer outside reading but with three children i doubt there will be much chance of that)
supplies include American crafts paper and ribbon. My favourite parts are the speech bubble and the butterfly flag, i am a little bit addicted to using the hole made by a punch at the moment
the second one is for the Color Room #14 ( i have used some cocktail stick flags to make the bunting)
And the third one is of my son and daughter playing in the outdoor pool I have used the cocktail stick bunting again and my favourite heatwave paper from American crafts plus some abode paper and American crafts card for the pinwheels.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you took the same design concept but changed it up among each of the three layouts. They all look great!

    ReplyDelete