Tuesday 29 June 2010

the one where I get over excited by new things

I got a parcel today with a new set of Martha Stewart punches in so I ended up going a little crazy and made a few very simple layouts with them. I am also now addicted to sewing ribbon on layouts hence the the layout of my Mum aged four

this is me circa 1980 with a random teddy bears tea party ( and the new punch)

Another similar layout of my daughter in my lap

This is my Mum age four and shows my other new punch and the ribbon fixation ( i love the old Anna Griffin paper I was able to put to some use)
And again with the ribbon and my Nan ( sorry about all the glare on the photos I was trying to use the last bit of sunshine in my garden which involved holding them up on the fence, hence the wood , the hand and the slightly odd angle)


No comments:

Post a Comment